In this article we guide how to submit the website to Google Console, Sitemap submission and crawl website.
Google Console :-
We have to submit the website to Google console and need to get meta tag from Google to ensure our website are crawling by Google search engine.
- Open Google Web Master
- Add Property
- Enter Website URL
- Google provide meta tag information
- Open WordPress Site
- Install Plugin thru Add new Plugin “Install Header and Footer”
- Paste the copied text from Google in header input box.
- Save the page and back to Google console.
- Click the verification button to confirm the process
- Once the process done successfully.
- Find the Crawl / Fetch in the left side of the panel.
- Enter the URL and Click the button “Fetch and Render” to crawl the pages in Google Search engine.